Thursday, December 17, 2009

Packing is not fun!

The tractor trailer is coming this weekend. We only have Sunday to pack it. I'm more worried about having everything ready to pack before Sunday than I am about loading the trailer. I have to organize everything into piles - Idaho, Parents basement, Garbage or going to someone else. Plus glass objects need to be packed better than they currently are. Bubble wrap maybe?

Nick is less stressed than I am. His motto is, it'll all work out. I think it would be good if we could influence each other with our opposites. I'm actually looking forward to the more relaxed pace of Idaho. Work will still be fast paced, but down time will be different than I'm used to in NJ and NYC.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment